At Review The Market, our aim is to provide the best, most up to date news and information on Home and garden, lawn, along with practical advice and knowledge, in order to help our readers to better achieve their own business goals.
That focus has seen us continually generate double-digit growth in website page views and traffic, while also helping us to build an engaged, active community of readers and contributors who are keen to discuss the latest tips, tactics, and strategies to improve their lifestyle performance.
Our aim is not to publish the most content, but to publish the best, most helpful posts for our audience, to help them become better in their day-to-day work lives. We’re looking for experts who personify this approach, and who we can, in return, help get the recognition they deserve within the industry.
- Perfect grammar and strong writing skills.
- Relevant writing and blogging experience.
- Works (or has worked) in social media and digital marketing.
- Eager to share your best ideas and strategies with our readers.
- Article: At least 800 Words of unique & well-written article.
- Images: Don’t forget to include at least one image, especially if you’re referencing data or tools. Screenshots welcome!
- Credit: Please credit all sources, references, facts, and figures.
- Humor: We always like to inject a healthy dose of humor into everything we do. Own your voice!
- Submit your unique article at email@example.com
We are scheduling posts several weeks in advance and will let you know when your post will run. Also, please understand that we receive anywhere between 5 and 50 submissions per day, so please allow at least 5 business days for us to review your post before you follow up. Blog post review is a time-intensive job!
On the day your post runs, we’ll promote the post several times through our social networks and we encourage you to do the same. Be sure to monitor your post throughout the day and respond to the comments that other readers leave.
We appreciate your interest and support, and we hope that by becoming a Convince & Convert guest author, you’ll continue to engage with our growing audience of social media and digital marketing professionals by reading, sharing, and commenting on other posts.
Thanks very much!